Jump to content

Aerosoft Aircraft A320/A321, A318/A319, A330


Mathijs Kok
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

Id be just as happy with the A330 cockpit slapped on an A340 model. Sell for 15 euro. Job done. ;)

Come on man...... like ANYBODY within the flight simming world would even consider doing something so tacky!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bluemoon51 said:

Come on man...... like ANYBODY within the flight simming world would even consider doing something so tacky!!!!

 

@JasonmCork  you should check out Captain Scam Sim. They might suit you just fine :) 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2021 at 12:55 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Believe me. doing an A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 with all variations is hard enough. If I would propose the 340 my friends would most likely decide to block any coms with me. 

It is my hope that the A321 is the next type to follow the A330 in the line up.  Plenty of A320s with the FBW and the upcoming Fenix.

 

Mark Guinto

KSAN/KNKX/KMYF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Capt Shark said:

It is my hope that the A321 is the next type to follow the A330 in the line up.  Plenty of A320s with the FBW and the upcoming Fenix.

 

Mark Guinto

KSAN/KNKX/KMYF

Without Sharklets hopefully!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Capt Shark said:

It is my hope that the A321 is the next type to follow the A330 in the line up.  Plenty of A320s with the FBW and the upcoming Fenix.

 

Mark Guinto

KSAN/KNKX/KMYF

 

If it's anything like the FSX and P3D versions, it'll probably be the A320/A321 together and then the A318/A319 as an expansion like the CRJs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mathijs,

 

I wanted to ask about possibility of simbrief and similar services integration (navigraph comes to mind too). For a time being I'm using a32nx project which has it already and I wonder if Aerosoft could do something similar (online datalink emulation without any need to download flightplan files I think)? Also I like their implementation of side tablet which is useful (Aerosoft has the same which I like too).

[OFFTOPIC]
I sometimes wonder why all the people can't agree on doing common things like this. MSFS (and Prepar3D and X-Plane too if that matters) allows multiple plugins and having side tablet with various options is the great boon for us, especially for those of us that use VR. It's like "there is that tablet on most airliners now, why not use it for additional things like simbrief, ivao/vatsim and such" so VR users won't have to toggle VR mode every time we need to do something outside of SIM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
23 minutes ago, Artscout said:

Mathijs,

 

I wanted to ask about possibility of simbrief and similar services integration (navigraph comes to mind too). For a time being I'm using a32nx project which has it already and I wonder if Aerosoft could do something similar (online datalink emulation without any need to download flightplan files I think)? Also I like their implementation of side tablet which is useful (Aerosoft has the same which I like too).

 

We most certainly plan for that, and are sure that by the time this is released it will be possible.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 1:16 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

 

We most certainly plan for that, and are sure that by the time this is released it will be possible.

 

And the other way round? WIll it be possible to just create your flightplan including dep and arr in the sim without having to use Navigraph or tools like SimBrief?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
5 minutes ago, Er!k said:

 

And the other way round? WIll it be possible to just create your flightplan including dep and arr in the sim without having to use Navigraph or tools like SimBrief?

 

Of course.

 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin
10 hours ago, Munich Airport said:

Well, I have no clue what you can see on the second picture... but on the third picture it should be the cargo compartment, as you can see the floor with the container system (forgot the real name) and the blow out panels on one side, the ceiling and the entrance area of the cargo compartment.

 

Correct, it's the cargo floor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

Is it too early to make wishes for A330 liveries or are these already nailed down? 

 

Personally, I would really love to see the Scandinavian Airlines and Thomas Cook (the blue one) liveries! 

Why is everyone obsessed with Liveries on this and the Twin Otter? They usually have over a hundred different liveries on flightsim.to after a month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JasonmCork said:

Why is everyone obsessed with Liveries on this and the Twin Otter? They usually have over a hundred different liveries on flightsim.to after a month.

 

I'm on the Xbox X so we don't have liveries apart from the ones supplier by CaptainSim and Bredock.

We aren't able to download any.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New user here. 

 

I'm pretty new to flight sims as MSFS is my first - I'm an Xbox player. I've always had a massive interest in them though and watched thousands of videos.

 

I'm not a fan of Boeing aircraft - to fly that is! I purchased the Jetliner add-on and have learnt to fly the A320neo. I'm no expert but I can competently plan a route, fly there and back with little to no drama.

 

I'm a fan of larger planes in general so I'm really looking forward to the A330 making its way to the Xbox Marketplace. 

 

Keep up the great work Aerosoft!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, JasonmCork said:

Why is everyone obsessed with Liveries on this and the Twin Otter? They usually have over a hundred different liveries on flightsim.to after a month.

Xbox is the reason. The only way we (Xbox simmers) can obtain a liveriy is through the in-sim marketplace or if it is included with the aircraft. Given that no liveries exist on the marketplace yet for any aircraft (save for a handful bad ones that were added recently) it is really important that these are included with the product. 

For Pc users, I can imagine that some people prefer the liveries that are made by Aerosoft, since these might be better quality? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ritch said:

I'm a fan of larger planes in general so I'm really looking forward to the A330 making its way to the Xbox Marketplace. 

Me too! The A330 happens to be my favorite airliner! I can't wait to fly it on Xbox. The fact that PMDG are devoted to bringing their complex aircraft like the B737 and B777 to Xbox (without compromises, mind you!) makes me hopeful that the same could be done for the Aerosoft A330 and remaining Airbuses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...