Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/15/2021 at 9:24 PM, Nizarul Amin said:

what does it mean by 42? is it 4/2/2022?

Nizarul

Nope, not a date. Seriously here, you'll see that answer a lot around here to the "When will it be released?" question. See the section about "Popular culture" in the link and you too will know why "42" is the choice of the champions: 42 (number) - Wikipedia .

• Aerosoft
On 10/16/2021 at 8:20 AM, Herman said:

Seriously here, you'll see that answer a lot around here to the "When will it be released?" question. See the section about "Popular culture" in the link and you too will know why "42" is the choice of the champions: 42 (number) - Wikipedia .

Let's all agree that any time the text '42' is posted without the wiki link, the poster will be banned for 42 hours. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

while ive recently noted the flybywire 320 does not support *literally* anything but navigraphs aquired simbreif for importing a flight plan, and asking them about it seemed to upset them that i refuse to use simbreif or be an automatic advocate for it; does or will any of these planes support a flt or pln etc for importing from places the "rest of us" use? i mean directly into the fmc like the zibo does on xplane or like all other previous study aircraft we have used, or is this a feature navigraph has somehow removed for everyones remembrance?

seems almost like an almost forced compliance at this point. i know they got bucks.. they throwing some hidden kickbacks out? lol. its the navigraph new world order.

i really do not care for importing into the msfs pre flight page for several reasons, including having to exit a flight to do it.

everyone elses answer seems to be 'JUST EDIT THE FMC MANUALLY THEN' and somehow miss this was an actual FEATURE we have had for years until now.

while im hoping to see the allowance for importing of general flight plans, my curiosity is wanting to me to ask about it. that and the general distaste of the rather rude response i got from fbw on this subject. they are very serious about mandating peoples use of simbrief, at least currently.

i even wonder if the crj can do this too?

i tell you, sometimes im glad i keep xplane installed. lol

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
52 minutes ago, SpiritFire said:

looks like i got a downvote by a navigraph employee.

No you did not.  But your posts is really about simBrief and Navigraph and not the Airbusses it is at best off-topic and as such not very useful in this topic.

• Upvote 5

39 minutes ago, airways1307 said:

How is work on the A330 going? Is it possibile to think of a release by the end of the year?

Given the lack of pictures and a number of modellers being only recently moved over to the programme from the Twin Otter, I would think that's highly unlikely. As a guess I would suggest we should hope for the Twin Otter and the CRJ 900/1000 before the end of the year anything else would be quite remarkable. 

• Like 2

• Aerosoft
27 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

Given the lack of pictures and a number of modellers being only recently moved over to the programme from the Twin Otter, I would think that's highly unlikely. As a guess I would suggest we should hope for the Twin Otter and the CRJ 900/1000 before the end of the year anything else would be quite remarkable. 

You are correct in all aspects.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I would say Q2 2022. Cant expect a Twotter, CRJ and an A330 before Christmas!!!

Not to mention Simple traffic!

On 10/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, airways1307 said:

How is work on the A330 going? Is it possibile to think of a release by the end of the year?

27 minutes ago, JasonmCork said:

Not to mention Simple traffic!

Possibly wrong but I think simple traffic is done by a different dev to the aircraft but I agree with the potential timeframe as I recall Mathijs saying there was a slight chance of an airbus this year but I know SU5 didn't help the development of airports so I would assume aircraft were affected too.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not really an image that shows a lot, but what the hey...

Please login to display this image.

Glad to see my A330 is on the assembly line!! 😉

On 10/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Not really an image that shows a lot, but what the hey...

Please login to display this image.

What it does seem to show is that it's made from scratch. No copy-paste. So kudos. :) 

I can not wait for you guys to start releasing the Airbus stream for MSFS.  I had all version's in P#D and just cant go back to it after MSFS, which means I miss all the aerosoft versions.  FBW have done an amazing job but being that most are just operating as normal the updates are less frequent.  Really need aerosoft to stop worrying about XBox users and focus on the PC version.  The minute XBox MSFS was released to much focus was on that and the real simmers got left out and our graphics got throttled as a result.  Fortunately that was resolved in the latest update.

In short I read this forum every week looking for announcements of the airbus release and Im waiting very patiently.  Charge me for the release now if you like so you can pay all the FBW devs to come on board.  Hmmm hangon might need to charge a few more for that.

vor 8 Stunden , JasonmCork sagte:

IM still surprised never done the A340 as it fits in the A330 family!

Yet..... 

Sadly the A340 will disappear from the skies in a few years time while the A330 still has a bright future, especially with the A330neo. So it is understandable that Aerosoft is concentrating on the 330. 

Still the A340-600 is the most beautiful aircraft ever built. 😍

• Thanks 1

vor 13 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Believe me. doing an A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 with all variations is hard enough. If I would propose the 340 my friends would most likely decide to block any coms with me. 

You could say that it was our idea and that we have forced you to ask for it 🤣