Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aerosoft...will there be a Pause at TOD functionality for any of the models?
If so, ensure you don't use this MSFS "active pause" which only pause the plane while time continues, day/night light etc shifts. 
There is a real pause in the developers menu. (Why they put it there I can't tell)
Most probably you guys are aware of this, but anyway...

Mats

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very excited for this. Will the FO Checklist assistant be included like it was before? That was a big help with flows and checklists. Will there also be a cabin interior feature with passenger windows, seating, overhead bins, etc? This would be a great addition to the aircraft. Also great for custom window views. 

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, NovemberTangoJuliet said:

Hi! Is the A330 being developed for Xbox like the Twin Otter and CRJ? Thank you. 

Basically yes. but how usable it will remains to be seen. For sure a mouse will help a lot.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2021 at 9:33 PM, EasternT3 said:

Ah yes I feel bad now because I actually had that one 🙂

If it makes you feel any better I had the 1991 Airbus A320 Thalion Software one, I'm sure Aerosoft's will be better, but it did have a really epic manual with it that I haven't seen bettered...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nizarul Amin said:

what does it mean by 42? is it 4/2/2022?

Nizarul

Yeah... *cough *cough

Totally, life the universe and everything goes down on the fourth of february...