Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

Hey Mathijs, that might be stupid question and I apologize in advance.

Is there any plans on doing the A330E? (Modern version, Longer Range, On-Board Airport Navigation System, etc...), or this is the Old A330 versions?

Once again, I apologize if the question is stupid

13 hours ago, flyerdu973 said:

Is there any plans on doing the A330E? (Modern version, Longer Range, On-Board Airport Navigation System, etc...), or this is the Old A330 versions?

Once again, I apologize if the question is stupid

Hey. I had asked that before. For now they plan to do what they had.

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
On 7/3/2021 at 6:31 AM, flyerdu973 said:

Not stupid at all, but not at this moment. 

• Thanks 1

On 2.6.2021 at 16:07, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I hope the CRJ 900/1000 yes.

Hm, checking my calendar we slipped into July already. High hopes now

• Aerosoft

I think I have not introduced the new airbus team member (should have done this earlier, my bad). Next to Frank and Robert, we now have Uray. He is working on the updated MCDU's  and the systems behind that.  He is at this moment redoing the layout of the displays, fonts etc and send me this image during the development meeting this afternoon.

Please login to display this image.

Shows you how much work just the display of text can be. You might also see we still do almost all development in P3D because that is a better development platform at this moment and the. code is almost 100% 'copyable' (is that a word?). Asobo is making things a lot easier though at this moment. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think I have not introduced the new airbus team member (should have done this earlier, my bad). Next to Frank and Robert, we now have Uray. He is working on the updated MCDU's  and the systems behind that.  He is at this moment redoing the layout of the displays, fonts etc and send me this image during the development meeting this afternoon.

Please login to display this image.

Shows you how much work just the display of text can be. You might also see we still do almost all development in P3D because that is a better development platform at this moment and the. code is almost 100% 'copyable' (is that a word?). Asobo is making things a lot easier though at this moment. 

If I am not mistaken you have a p3d 330 does that mean it will come earlier? Or was this something you guys have used the entire time? 

29 minutes ago, EmanuelSkyFly said:

Hello,

Have a date to a320 family it's done to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 ?

They have decided to start with the A330, so no ETA for the a320 family...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, EmanuelSkyFly said:

Hello,

Aerosoft have a prevision for release or beta for Airbus A330 ?

no

You wont get any dates until its ready to go out the door which i gather is a long way off. 

I'd hazard a guess that at best Q4 2021. Thankfully it should not be hit with as many delays as CRJ as CRJ was whole new territory in a new Sim.

10 hours ago, oisk said:

I wish we could wake up from and realise that SU5 was just a dream (actually a nightmare). Bring back SU4.

Yeah, 20-40 FPS more is such a terrible thing.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, pchitkara said:

To get there, one should be able to fly in the first place

There has also been a significant downgrade to graphics quality (various changes i.e. "pop-in", blury, shadows, clouds etc..etc...) don't just take my word for it, there are heaps of posting and videos online.

This mostly affects people who have powerful computers (3090 and such) who had been playing on ultra and didn't really have an fps problem. Also, in VR the downgrade is even more pronounced.

And then there's the CTDs.