Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

I sincerely hope it will not, keeping the current external source of route and manual insertion if preferred. Maybe as a third option, but using Msfs integrated data only would be the worst choice ever as they are missing lots of things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
On 5/29/2021 at 6:24 PM, Andrea P. said:

I sincerely hope it will not, keeping the current external source of route and manual insertion if preferred. Maybe as a third option, but using Msfs integrated data only would be the worst choice ever as they are missing lots of things.

That is not an easy question to answer, it depends a lot on what is actually possible when we get to that point.

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

No, only coding is being done at this moment, not modeling, so not a lot ot show yet.

If i may ask how is the coding going? Are you like more at the beginning or already in a little more advanced stage?

vor 5 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Well of course it is based on the A330 code we have so it more rewriting to the new platform. All going fast enough. The modeling will be the limiting factor.

and i guess the modelling will really start of when the twotter and crj900/1000 are released?

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Correct. But those are fully on schedule.

Will we get a release in June?

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, B1ockbuster said:

So do you have any guess/plan on when you might be able to release the a330? End of the year of more likely to be Q1 2022?

Yes, we have a plan but not one we are willing to share at this moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for the update Mathijis. Anyone who considers themselves a truly devout, die hard, avid airliner sim pilot know like me, knows that the default A320 Neo in FS2020, left much be desired. And sure, the FBW freeware A32NX is certainly an improvement. But it doesn't come close to the realism found in Aerosoft's Airbus product line. Now, given time I'm sure it'll continue to improve, thanks to the hard and admirable work by the FBW team. But, I will still pay "top dollar" to possess all of the Aerosoft Airbuses, period! The same holds true for the PMDG Boeing 737 NGXu and Boeing 777 product lines, as well as the QualityWings 787 Dreamliner.  

Lastly, to all of my fellow die hard airliner sim pilots. We've been through this before. And the waiting, while painful, has always been worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning,

for the airbus(ses): will it be possible imprting a readymade flightplan from PFPX or Simbrief like it is possible in P3D? Or asked vice versa: will there be a flightplanfolder (for AS-busses) where the flightplans can be saved and imported into the CDU?

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 minutes ago, Wely55 said:

@Mathijs Kok  

I hope you can provide some pictures. It's been months since this announcement.

can got some pictures from the Airbus production line ..!

Nope, as said in some posts ago. Work is currently coding.

Model will start soon.

So nothing to show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey :)

May I ask if you have any plans to integrate PosCon system? since they got their own CPDLC system, it would be amazing to have it directly in the cockpit, as you did for the P3D version with Hoppie integration (never tried it, I never had P3D, only watched a video of it on YT)