Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Aerosoft Team
Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

I'll fly it like this 😜 in all seriousness though, really looking forward to this, I know we have the FBW neo but I love realism so being able to pick the correct A3xx for the route/operator is good.

• Upvote 2

Hello!

I looking forward to see this fly and thanks for Your initial information. :) :) 

Will fly the CRJ in the while! :) 

Regards

Folke Ekeroth

• Thanks 1

Ok this is awesome! I love the smaller regional/medium sized airliners. I have been messing around with the freeware fsx A321 for a week and wondering if someone was going to make a well modeled and programmed version of it. Happy to see that it’s finally being done! Just like the CRJ progress, I’ll be keeping a close eye on this one. Good luck to the team and can’t wait to see how it progresses!

3 minutes ago, spitfire adam said:

i guess u guys arent making enough money from publishing other peoples sceneries now ORBX takes half the market lmao. I respect the hustle of 1 obj file.

Aerosoft have made these aircraft for P3D, only makes sense for them to come to MSFS

• Upvote 1

I'm really glad you are sharing this amazing experience with us! Thank you for doing amazing work so far.

The only question I have so far is if the NEO additions are in your plans yet?

• Deputy Sheriffs
38 minutes ago, spitfire adam said:

i guess u guys arent making enough money from publishing other peoples sceneries now ORBX takes half the market lmao. I respect the hustle of 1 obj file.

34 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Aerosoft have made these aircraft for P3D, only makes sense for them to come to MSFS

The first Aerosoft Airbus was released in 2010 and was for FSX. Just saying ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Niiice to see this happening! A question, would we a see a wingflex in the Aerosoft A320? After seeing the wingflex in the default Asobo Airbus, that wingflex looks so magnificent especially on landings or taxi 😃

Well Mathijs save your resources and skip the A32x series, the FBW version will be a fully independent product from the Asobo model, is free, and will quite frankly end up being more study level than your products.  It is already available and will be at this advanced state well before you release a product.

Please focus on the A330, an A330neo would be nice.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, CaptVirtual said:Well Mathijs save your resources and skip the A32x series, the FBW version will be a fully independent product from the Asobo model, is free, and will quite frankly end up being more study level than your products.  It is already available and will be at this advanced state well before you release a product.

Don’t forget the FBW team are volunteers, that comes with it’s own set of problems, although they’re doing a great job so far.
I think the more competition and levels of simulation fidelity available, the better it is for the consumer - it’s all about options. I hope to see many Airbus variants from many developers in msfs. It’ll be great to see an A320, from an experienced team like Aerosoft.

• Upvote 3

from a sim pilot since 1998 I sincerely prefer that will be develop system like the working you just endend for CPDLC or other sys useful for navigation and piloting (adding sys like ONAS, etc) and improve drastically things like EFB that (your words) is really limitated due P3D technology.

Other things like Toilet Simulator, Ilness Simulator etc etc in my humble opinion are totally useless and far from the name of this product: "Flight SImulator".

Don't waste time with this things; save it to for example do a better works on other systems and maybe can release in advance.

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

Hallo Mathjas,

super good news, I am a great fan/user of Aerosoft buses...just one question: how the Aerosoft buses will compare with the A32NX by Flybywire ( which in my opinion, are getting to a good level and continue to improve) ...are you still looking at it? Also, if I recall correctly, one of Aerosoft’s member team is collaborating with Flybywire team, so how Aerosoft-Flybywire products will compare?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

This is great news! I feel the majority of the pilots will be looking forward to this release, but first they have to get some hours in the CRJs!

Also, this news gives the pessimists another aircraft to complain about until it's released. :D

7 hours ago, CaptVirtual said:

Well Mathijs save your resources and skip the A32x series, the FBW version will be a fully independent product from the Asobo model, is free, and will quite frankly end up being more study level than your products.  It is already available and will be at this advanced state well before you release a product.

Aerosoft can develop any product they see fit. As stated above they have a very good A320 series dating back to FSX and a very good A330 from P3D . They have decided to bring theses to MSFS, if you don’t want to invest in a product that’s fine but you don’t have to be negative towards it. You writing this comment doesn’t surprise me as I’ve seen you be negative to other products in other forums .

6 hours ago, Exile1 said:

Don’t forget the FBW team are volunteers, that comes with it’s own set of problems, although they’re doing a great job so far.
I think the more competition and levels of simulation fidelity available, the better it is for the consumer - it’s all about options. I hope to see many Airbus variants from many developers in msfs. It’ll be great to see an A320, from an experienced team like Aerosoft.

As Exile says, FBW are volunteering in their spare time, they could all get busy and have to leave the project, therefore it’ll never get done plus they are still focusing on the A320neo, also they have the A380 and I could be wrong but I think FBW has stated they are doing the A320neo family first, where as Aerosoft are doing the A320ceo family. Therefore I would actually thing Aerosoft will release their products first.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft Team changed the title to Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview
  • Aerosoft Team pinned this topic
  • Tom unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Tom unpinned and locked this topic