Cannot update Airbusses

Hi,

I'm not able to update my busses (A318/A320/A330). I only have the MS AV program and turned off Real time protection.

This is what happens, no matter what type of Airbus I try to update

Downloading and unpacking Version_1412\AddonMain.zip...
Installing Version_1412\AddonMain.zip...
D:\P3D5-Add-ons\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5\SupportFiles\RealLightInstaller.exe complete!
D:\P3D5-Add-ons\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5\SupportFiles\TrueGlassInstaller.exe complete!
Downloading and unpacking Version_1413\AddonMain.zip...
Installing Version_1413\AddonMain.zip...
Downloading and unpacking Version_1420\AddonMain.zip...
Installing Version_1420\AddonMain.zip...
Error while installing Version_1420\AddonMain.zip:
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\P3D5-Add-ons\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5\SupportFiles\RealLightInstaller.exe' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToFile(ZipArchiveEntry source, String destinationFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at ASUpdater.MainWindow.HandleFileDownloadComplete(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
Update cancelled!

The RealLight and TrueLight Installer are running once. It seem that the installer tries to start the RealLight Installer a second time while the first installer instance hasn't finished. After both installations are complete, ASUpdate hangs.

Any idea?

Archived