Two questions re: the X-Plane plugin for the HC Configurator

I have a couple of questions about the operation of the XP plugin:

1. What is the purpose of "Show Bindings" in the plugin menu?  It doesn't seem to do anything that I can see.
  2. I often (almost always) have to manually "Reload Bindings" to get the profile to actually become active.  I see the message "Profile loaded" when I first enter the cockpit, but it doesn't work until I manually reload it.  In some cases, the throttle profile loads and works but the yoke profile still needs to be manually reloaded.  Other times, neither profile is actually active and I have to reload both.

Is anyone else seeing these issues?

Highspeed

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I'm moving this into the XP section.

1. This was supposed to be for a text function that never really kicked off. In the next version this will simply show you the command the plugin is sending to the sim on button press..useful for debugging.

2. This is a known issue. I will investigate possible improvements once the more pressing stuff has been dealt with.

Archived