FS2CREW--Flight Crew A320 button control no internet connection

Haoran Han

Recently I purchased the 'Flight Crew A320 button control' from another forum and installed it, however when I attempt to start the app, this window appeared.

It says that I don't have an internet connection but that time my internet connection is normal.

I tried many ways to solve this problem(e.g. restart; reinstall and so on) but it didn't work.

I am using windows 10 and the simulation platform is FSX(Aerosoft Airbus A320 and FS2CREW--RAASprofessional (LOCKED)installed)

Please login to display this image.

• 7 months later...

I have the same issue, I hate this always online DRM shit!

I'm going to make it a policy to boycott software publishers that implement this shitty lazy ass type of DRM..

It does not help you prevent pirating (someone will crack it) and will eventually only piss off paying costumers who will also turn to pirating just to get it up and running..

For me it would have been the same, if there was a pirated version available right now I would have downloaded it just to get my version (THAT I PAYED FOR) up and running again.

Its simply ridicules!

#Platform is MSFS2020

Archived