Xplane 11.51 crash due to reloading Alpha Yoke refs via ingame plugin

Getting crashes on Xplane 11.51 when reloading Alpha Yoke refs via plugin menu (after using configuration to modify bindings).

Xplane Log actually says that.

Any ways to troubleshoot this ?

Log:

--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: Honeycomb Bridge Module Aerosoft GmbH}==--
(Art controls are modified.)

I have not tried with Bravo, as I was playing with Alpha (more).

What I would suggest you do is load the plane and refs for Alpha, and while game is running, go into configurator and make changes to active alpha profile (new buttons and maybe changes to existing bindings). Save then go and reload the datarefs in game. Note this is not happening on every change, but it does happen.

Of note is that I am also using datarefstool to monitor and see the refs I need, but I think crash happens wether this plugin windows is opened or not.

I have attached the profile used.

Thanks. alpha_zebo_738.json

• Aerosoft

Hi,

just to let you know that I've played around a little with the profile, changed something, reloaded it...but I could not reproduce your crash so far. Please continue to observe the behaviour also with the upcoming next version of the plugin package and especially if you can find a consistent pattern.

Archived