MCDU ATSU weather issue

filiair418

When I am in cruise the ATSU weather page only gets the weather from the departing station tried a few clicks here and there to no avail? Any suggestions or why this is happenng?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have set the weather source to "sim" in the MCDU3 there is a sim limitation for max distance to receive weather info from a station.
Set it to Hoppie, if you use a weahter addon for current real weahter.

Thanks just tried P3DWX and works like a charm.....

On a more personal note I see that avatar is a screen shot of the CPDC that looks active?

Any tips or software you would recomend?

Thanks again for your insight.....it's keeping me up to speed with my flying.....just got my sked for February and first flight in 7 weeks so the sim is great

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 hours ago, filiair418 said:

ive weather loads fine all other views are ok (see screen shot below) But I can't see outside from the flight deck.

Actual visibility is 15 sm

Any none default shaders in use?

The CPDLC is a IRL photo.

But in the latest update we have it now modeled...-> flying in Online Network required.

Cool for the CPDLC looking fwd to it.

No none of the shaders are active

Just did a full reinstall and checked with a few other prepard3d acft that come with the standard package and they all work.

Here is a screen shot of the Virtual cocpit of the electra and as you can see all is good.

Please login to display this image.

Just found my mistake...trueglass was not enabled......dum dum not enough coffee.....yet... being off from flying so long that being up during the day and not at night.....I am still getting adjusted after 8 years of North Atlantic night crossing lol

Thanks again for helping me I appreciate very much.

Marc

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived