Aerosoft Airport Bonaire (for MFS) Released

Jo Erlend Sund does it again! This is definitely another trailblazer.  In my opinion his works are THE REFERENCE for the highest standards and technical possibilities achievable for any add-ons. Well done Jo! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been rarely flying in this part of the world in former FS versions, but started to discover these smart islands already. This scenery is a completely new level of quality even considering former work by Jo Erlend. Will for sure make it into my collection.

Kind regards, Michael

Cannot wait to purchase this as well!  Looks fantastic!  Since ASOBO/Aerosoft work together nearly everyday, may someone from Aerosoft pull a few strings and get ASOBO to add in some water masking around the Bonaire shoreline?  Would be a nice touch with such a beautiful scenery.

• Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Airport Bonaire (for MFS) Released
  • Mathijs Kok pinned this topic
10 hours ago, pmb said:

I just bought Bonaire. Has anyone suggestions for nice destinations nearby (<~1h in a C172)? Freeware as well as payware would do.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Wondering the same here.. TDM Scenery Design (developer from La Coruña) has 2 airports nearby SVBI Barinas and SVSO Táchira. Barinas is freeware, Táchira costs approx. €7. You can download them here: Products – TDM Scenery Design

• Like 2