Heathrow Professional AFCAD issue

Salyut_

I've been having issues with my afcad since i installed the product, i've reinstalled it about 5 times now and its still like this, the default afcad is showing through and i cannot pick any of the AS parking spaces

Please login to display this image.

Aswell as that default concrete is just showing up everywhere.

34 minutes ago, OPabst said:

If you have Orbx products installed check the Insert Point in there Tools to be blow all addon Airports.

All of them are below EGLL

• Developer

Thats the problem, there is another scenery active in a high prio, which also will result in wrong base levels of the airport.

Please make screenshots of the scenery library list.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:12 PM, OPabst said:

Thats the problem, there is another scenery active in a high prio, which also will result in wrong base levels of the airport.

Please make screenshots of the scenery library list.

• Developer

Sorry, but every time this "Lorby" Program is used, the user have issues with the addons. Please show a screenshot from within the P3D Menu -> World -> Scenery Library

With this tool you could not be save for anything happens later, special with there is a check box "Auto Layer"

Just now, OPabst said:

Sorry, but every time this "Lorby" Program is used, the user have issues with the addons. Please show a screenshot from within the P3D Menu -> World -> Scenery Library

With this tool you could not be save for anything happens later, special with there is a check box "Auto Layer"

• Developer

As Sim-wings Heathrow is selectable in the scenery library, it is not correct installed. Heathrow is a Add-ons.cfg Addon, which is not added to the scenery library.

Remove the entry, start the EGLLConfig tool to register the Addon correct and take care, the the insert point of Orbx is set to the lowest position (the last default entry of P3D) so that it is also below the Frankfurt scenery (and all others you have).

And forget the lirby tool, that does not help.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

As Sim-wings Heathrow is selectable in the scenery library, it is not correct installed. Heathrow is a Add-ons.cfg Addon, which is not added to the scenery library.

Remove the entry, start the EGLLConfig tool to register the Addon correct and take care, the the insert point of Orbx is set to the lowest position (the last default entry of P3D) so that it is also below the Frankfurt scenery (and all others you have).

And forget the lirby tool, that does not help.

thats the problem, i cant open it, its the latest version but i use 4.5, not V5

• Developer

Ok, and why did you install the V5 Version of the Addon? As a legal customer, you have the P3D V4 Installer also in your Shop Account. Then it is clear, that you have a problem, the V5 Version is not P3D V4 compatible.

3 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Ok, and why did you install the V5 Version of the Addon? As a legal customer, you have the P3D V4 Installer also in your Shop Account. Then it is clear, that you have a problem, the V5 Version is not P3D V4 compatible.

i thought it would be more updated. thanks anyway, ill install the v4 version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived