AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS v2100 ERROR

Hi,

Well it seems i am having the same trouble as most no lights but this could be due to the fact i cannot install this program.

ASUPDATER. Cfg .. not sure what the FONTreg license.txt problem is about? Anyone else had this one before?

I have MSFS with a brand new pc.. 2 mths old

I can really do with your help as i cannot find anything to get it sorted.

BTW  also have the Alpha Yoke.

thanks

mars

Please login to display this image.

Thank you Ben for your quick reply and sorry for posting in wrong section btw I have tried to skip it and it has failed do you have any other tips to try at this time?

Ben could you also tell where I should have posted please.

cheers

mars

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, mars58 said:

Ben could you also tell where I should have posted please.

You're there now. Ben moved it for you. While you're here, it could be helpful to you to through the other threads in the topic listing to see if there's something there you might wonder about in the future.

Thanks again Ben's advice worked I tried to skip it a couple a times and it finally worked and installed.

Now I need to learn about AFC_Bridge as i still don't know what it does or am I supposed to do anything with it..

goes easy on me I am turning 63 tomorrow..LOL

Cheers mars

• Aerosoft

Hi Mars,

good you got it to install.

There is not really something you can do with it config wise, at least right now. It is just supposed to drive some of the LEDs for you in MSFS. If that works...you are all set.

• 1 month later...

Archived