A320 Family Day textures at Night

Hi Aerosoft,

Recently purchased A32F for P3dV4.5. 

Livery is one downloaded from AVSIM I placed the default Texture.cfg file in the new texrure folder and it worked fine (dark cockpit with appropriate lights selected etc) then the next day did a flight with same aircraft/ texture and I get essentially day textures at night.... Any help/advice?

I have no modified Shaders, even reinstalled them to make sure they were default. I use Reallight and Trueglass and Immersion but that's it. In the attached picture I have al lights off apart from the Autopilot panel lights. 

Just random how one day it's fine, the next it just changed. 

Kind Regards

Joe

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For sure not a problem of the aircraft, but of the livery you downloaded from AVsim. Maybe it is simply not compatible or outdated.

Ok So I've done some investigating....

It appears it maybe linked to Dynamic lighting from either the Addon Airport or that it just gets stuck when loading... 

If Dynamic Lighting is turned off, the Cockpit lighting is as it should be at night. (But that's not what we want right?)

So (And it's worked thus far) I took the Tex_FB_A320 & Tex_FB_VC files and Copy/Paste them into the addon Texture folder and it seems to have solved the problem....

This may or may not be right according to the Devs but for me and my system it seems to work. 

Archived