Crashes on Mac / 2nd start of X-plane

I am still experiencing intermittent crashes on the start of X-plane on Mac Big Sur. This ONLY occurs on the second start of X-plane during a session. A fresh reboot seems to always start. I cannot confirm it is related to the Honeycomb plugin, but it's oddly similar to the issue described below here. And we also know that the recent Mac update may have contained a wrong/previous version of the plugin.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

we already have discovered a bug that might potentially be related to what you are describing. Please see how it works for you with the next version of the plugin package that we are working on right now.

3 hours ago, BenBaron said:

we already have discovered a bug that might potentially be related to what you are describing. Please see how it works for you with the next version of the plugin package that we are working on right now.

Will do. But in the meantime can you recommend is there a temporary fix that I can use to avoid rebooting every time I want to run X-plane? Is there a hung process I can kill in Terminal or Activity Monitor, for instance?

• Aerosoft
vor 6 Minuten, flyillini06 sagte:

Will do. But in the meantime can you recommend is there a temporary fix that I can use to avoid rebooting every time I want to run X-plane? Is there a hung process I can kill in Terminal or Activity Monitor, for instance?

Unfortunately not...if it is indeed related to the bug we've found then there is nothing you can do at this moment. But in order to find out if your issue actually is related to the module at all you can of course try and load X-Plane without it and see if you still have that problem.

• 3 months later...
  • Aerosoft

As version 2.1 should have fixed this, I am closing this now.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived