Managed speed during CRZ drops to 113

aua668

Hi,

This (old) problem hit me now rhe second time; During a flight from LOWW to UDYZ suddenly the managed speed (set via CI15 to 0.78) on FL370 was commanding 113 kn. The plane slowed down and was near stall. Luckily I disengaged the autopilot, lowered the nose and could by that recover the flight. From that point in time I could only manually set the speed. Managed speed did not recover to normal operation.

There is an older (locked) thread describing the problem. I use the A320 vor P3D 5.1 latest HF in the beta channel. Maybe you can check again, if you are able to detect the root cause for that bug. I will use selected speed in the meanwhile, until the bug is fixed.

Rgds
Reinhard

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140706-managed-speed-at-cruise/

Below is the thread for reporting this.  I'm sorry but the issue occurs so randomly that it's been tremendously difficult to track down.  Some people reinstalled the P3D Client, Scenery and Content files and never had the issue again, but that's all I know.  Anyway, if you could report futher posts regarding this in the thread below it would be helpful.

Best wishes!

Archived