HoneyComb Bravo ... my switches keep on toggling & my Gear LEDS don't turn on??

Hello ... I am slightly struggling to set up the switches on my Bravo unit as when I try to set a item such as the Parking Brake or fuel pump, using the Toggle function on a switch, it keeps turning on/off repeatedly?  For example against "Toggle Parking Brake", I set buttons 46 and 47 (the last switch on the panel), but when I enter the sim the parking brake engages and disengages constantly.  I find the same for fuel pump, and haven't gone any further?

Also the LEDS on my Gear up/Down are not lit ... can this be caused by the same issue?? 

12 hours ago, IanMcLav said:

Hello ... I am slightly struggling to set up the switches on my Bravo unit as when I try to set a item such as the Parking Brake or fuel pump, using the Toggle function on a switch, it keeps turning on/off repeatedly?  For example against "Toggle Parking Brake", I set buttons 46 and 47 (the last switch on the panel), but when I enter the sim the parking brake engages and disengages constantly.  I find the same for fuel pump, and haven't gone any further?

On the assumption you are using MSFS 2020, you cannot use the 'toggle' type commands on anything other than momentary buttons. This is because MSFS auto-repeats any switch while it is held down. You need to use the appropriate 'on' or 'off' functions for the actions you want (if they exist) and hope there is no penalty for them being called repeatedly. Or you can poke value into MSFS variables, but that's another story.

2 hours ago, MarkHurst said:

On the assumption you are using MSFS 2020, you cannot use the 'toggle' type commands on anything other than momentary buttons. This is because MSFS auto-repeats any switch while it is held down. You need to use the appropriate 'on' or 'off' functions for the actions you want (if they exist) and hope there is no penalty for them being called repeatedly. Or you can poke value into MSFS variables, but that's another story.

2 hours ago, MarkHurst said:

Hi Mark

Thanks for the above feedback, and you assumed correctly that I was in MSFS (Sorry!!).  I thought this might be the case but couldn't see the On / Off functions for Parking brake and and fuel pump but I will take another look!

Cheers

Ian

Archived