Prepar3Dv4.5 - Airbus A318/19/20/21 - Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition - Hotas generic keys

LesFeroces4

Hello,

I just received the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant pack, means the Quadrant (Throttle) and the Add-on (Flaps & Spoilers).

Regarding the Throttle part, I follow the procedure described in the Vol1 (version of October 15th, 20) and it's working well (Engine 1, Engine 2, Engine Mode).

Now I would like to install the Add-on (Flaps & Spoilers). Can you help me there? Is there already a complement to the procedure of last October? I can imagine that we have to use others Hotas generic keys (XX) but which ones? Is it possible to fond somewhere the function of each of these hotas generic keys?

I'm a junior in the flight simulation community, so my apologizes in advance if my questions could seem "amator", but I enjoy listening and learning 😉

Thanks in advance

Eric

Dear All

I just found the topic in "everything else' chapter; sorry for highlighting the subject in the wrong place. I understood the Team is working on the matter. I'll be patient. Thanks to the Community for the first feedback. Eric

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can map, all to the default P3D keys/axis except AUTO BRAKE.

The Flap lever has a problem and requires some code change in the airbus.

A full customized setup will follow.

• 1 year later...
On 1/23/2021 at 8:36 PM, EricFXT said:

Hello,

I just received the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant pack, means the Quadrant (Throttle) and the Add-on (Flaps & Spoilers).

Regarding the Throttle part, I follow the procedure described in the Vol1 (version of October 15th, 20) and it's working well (Engine 1, Engine 2, Engine Mode).

Now I would like to install the Add-on (Flaps & Spoilers). Can you help me there? Is there already a complement to the procedure of last October? I can imagine that we have to use others Hotas generic keys (XX) but which ones? Is it possible to fond somewhere the function of each of these hotas generic keys?

I'm a junior in the flight simulation community, so my apologizes in advance if my questions could seem "amator", but I enjoy listening and learning 😉

Thanks in advance

Eric

Happy Holidays!

Where do you find this Vol1 manual? I have been looking everywhere with no luck!

thanks!

On 1/23/2021 at 8:36 PM, EricFXT said: