Please add Axis support in the Bravo profiles.

Hi,

Axis support through P3D for the Yoke made sense (I can't imagine a different configuration for them !)

But now with the Bravo, the 6 axis configuration can change from one aircraft to another and it becomes tedious to separately load a Yoke profile, a Throttle profile, and after in P3D startup screen a P3D configuration file !

A minimalist solution would be to associate for an aircraft these 3 config profile in a single "configuration set".

But the best would be allow axis configuration for each device (one day we should get also a rudder pedal ...)

Please consider this for a future update.

Cheers - Gérard

2 hours ago, gaab said:

Hi,

Axis support through P3D for the Yoke made sense (I can't imagine a different configuration for them !)

But now with the Bravo, the 6 axis configuration can change from one aircraft to another and it becomes tedious to separately load a Yoke profile, a Throttle profile, and after in P3D startup screen a P3D configuration file !

A minimalist solution would be to associate for an aircraft these 3 config profile in a single "configuration set".

But the best would be allow axis configuration for each device (one day we should get also a rudder pedal ...)

Please consider this for a future update.

Cheers - Gérard

I understand what you're looking for and I believe that is being worked on. In the meantime...

You can currently select any existing profile for the Alpha or Bravo even after the sim has been started. If you have an aircraft loaded, you'd simply have to reload the aircraft after selecting the appropriate configuration profile for the aircraft you plan to fly.

Another solution would be to use FSUIPC, which allows you to create separate aircraft profiles for all controllers.

Best wishes.

20 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I understand what you're looking for and I believe that is being worked on.

Great - thanks Dave ... and the driver team :)

Gérard

Archived