If anyone has ordered one of these recently you may be able to help, otherwise this hardware will have to be returned to Aerosoft.

My old Tactile panel stopped working a few months back

The OLD TT Panel was recognised in windows as a "USB pad" and worked perfectly. The axes were correct in the windows calibration.
I have the new TT panel now and windows recognizes it as a MS panel which I already have.

These 2 panels are now conflicting with each other and is causing issues with the sim
Can anyone confirm the firmware with the TT panel is the same as the MS panel on your system.

When I check the details it shows both panels with the same ID and Vendor ID.
Does anyone think this a windows issue ?

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,
I am a bit confused.
- The TT Panel does't have Axes. Only buttons.

The multi Switch Panel has Buttons and Potentiometers (Axes)

Can you please send me a picture of the panels you have connected to your computer and

how they are recognizeed in the Windows Joystick utility ? (See below)

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in getting back.

This issue has now been resolved. I got in contact with VRinsight and they confirmed the same firmware is used for both products.

What this did do was to confuse any profiles I had set up in FSUIPC. I started with a new config and this sorted out all the problems.

Please close this ticket, thank you

Steve

Archived