Is the AS Updater with every airport both on aerosoft.com?

Omar Al-Safi

Hello Team, 

I know that there are certain airports like EDDK can be updated through AS Updater tool. However, what about other airports from different creators but being bought on aersoft.com, For example EDDM or Ibeiza from simwings? Can I still buy these from Aerosoft store and use the updater tool to update these airports whenever there is an available update? 

Thank you

• Developer

The ASupdater is a small tool, which provide updates for Addons published by Aerosoft. Also Sim-wings Addons will provide Updates via the Asupdater.

Older Addon may not available in the ASupdater, because they where created before the ASUpdater was available.

Only MSFS Addons you buy via the MS Ingame Marketplace can only be updated via the Marketplace when MS makes them available.

26 minutes ago, OPabst said:

The ASupdater is a small tool, which provide updates for Addons published by Aerosoft. Also Sim-wings Addons will provide Updates via the Asupdater.

Older Addon may not available in the ASupdater, because they where created before the ASUpdater was available.

Awesome thanks! I have been waiting for EDDM to show up in the Marketplace due to ease in updates but didn't show up until now and my patience is running out :D. Hence, as long as I can update my airports through ASupdater, I don't think it a big issue if I just buy it from Aerosoft store instead of the ingame Marketplace. 

Thanks again.

• Developer

When you buy the MSFS Addon in the Aerosoft Shop, you get the newest available Version via new Installers or ASUpdater at the moment, the new Version/Update is released. In the marketplace it could need much longer.

And Sim-wings Munich is still not available in the Marketplace, but already updated in the Aerosoft Shop :)

Archived