Otter needs swimming lessons.......lol

Chris Boyce

This is a great product.........Well done !!!!!!!!!

Have looked at the bug and fix posts and as usual Aerosoft is on top of the fixes (i.e. 1.01 patch already).

My only real problem is the difficulty maneuvering in water.

According to the manual "There are no water rudders and most

Of the directional controls is done with the throttles".

Further down it states

"To sail backwards to the left:

• Retract the water rudders.

• Press the right rudder pedal.

• Move the yoke all the way to the left."

I guess my main problem is that its a real bitch to try and maneuver or taxi out from the dock in Vancouver .........smashed into a few things already...lol lol

Is there any way rudders could be incorporated into the model and somehow directional control be gained while on the water.

Have no idea how models work for steering in FSX on water but assume it’s much like what wheels would do on the tarmac.

Maybe someone could steer me in the right direction........lol lol if I am way off on the procedure.

Thanks

In real life the twotter is controlled on water by use of the throttles:

Left turn power up right engine

Right turn power up left engine

Hard to do in FSX with only one throttle.

Try selecting engine with E+1 , E+2 , E+1+2. Hard but not impossible.

Wothan

• Aerosoft
Try this joystick (if you don't have the full yoke/pedal assembly)--> http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/av8r.htm :D

in the 1.10 update we'll add invisible water rudders and FSX really makes it very hard to control a floater without that.