UPS Delivery

Steve Ellis

Aerosoft,

Please consider changing your carrier from UPS to someone else please.

I have waited weeks for an order you processed and the dates have been changed on numerious occasions.

It was due for delivery today so took time off to make sure I was here, but it is now 1620pm and they have now sent an email saying it wil be delivered Monday. I am a patient person normally but just to put it in context, I recieved a Honeycomb Throttle in 4 days from Hong Kong by FEDEX

If they can do it, so can UPS

Poor service, just for info

• Deputy Sheriffs

Steve, sometimes shit happens. I recently got a small package from my Company. It took 7 days from Provo (Utah) to Memphis, another 5 days to Newark, another 7 days to Amsterdam and then only 3 days to my hometown In Germany. Finally over 3 weeks.

It would have been nice to have delivery options like next day, or 3-5 days etc. UPS has had my Bravo since the 12th Jan, it's been in the UK since the 20th, latest delivery "estimate" 25th January, not a happy bunny. Definitely will not buy hardware direct from Aerosoft again.

• Administrator

Usually we offer UPS - Standard, DHL Standard, UPS Express, UPS Express Saver and mail service (only for DVDs).

Due to modifications, only UPS Standard is visible for UK customers, but soon you are able to choose again.

We always have to keep in mind that we all have to deal with a difficult situation. In December I placed an order about a new vinyl record in the US and the order is still not with me. Corona does not make it easier for the parcel services.

Greetings,

Marius

Hi, thank you for your replies.

It was actually delivered today despite UPS's website notifications, however I have a big problem with the hardware which I am going to have to contact support about

1 hour ago, Steve Ellis said:

Hi, thank you for your replies.

It was actually delivered today despite UPS's website notifications, however I have a big problem with the hardware which I am going to have to contact support about

What problem?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived