FLIGHT PLAN WON'T UPLOAD

Hi

All of a sudden, I cannot upload my flight plans from 'Documents/Aerosoft/General/A3XX Flightplans??

All I get in my MCDU is 'NOT IN DATABASE'

Can anyone please help/advise.

Kindest Regards

David

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which navdatabase (provider) are you using?

Did you choose the correct one in the configurator?

Which navdatabase is set active in the MCDU?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello EmpireKicking,

You seem to be trying to enter the airport as a waypoint. Please try to enter the departure arrival pair on the INIT A page FROM/TO field.

I also recommend you to check vol2-NormalProcedures.pdf manual from the Documents section and try to perform a flight using exactly the procedures listed there :)

I am using Navigraph and when I load any to\from into the MCDU I get the same message Not In Database. The aircraft is at KATL at the Gate F1 and set to turn around. I go by the checklist and when I try and enter a Fltplan KATL\KDEN the program says not in database. Any idea what is going on?

JeffG

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jeff,

there are two ways to load the F-PLAN in your case: Enter KATL/KDEN (and not KATL\KDEN) into the scratchpad and use LSK1R. If there are more than one plan existing with the same departure / arrival airport after loading you are able to change to the other ones by using the key "arrow pointing right". Another possibility is to enter KATLKDEN01 and then using LSK1R. If in both cases this is not working please send us a copy of the flight plan (maybe there are some format errors) and inform us on the exact location of the folders where your flight plans are saved as well as where the Aerosoft Airbus is located - like

- C:\Users\Rolf\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans

- E:\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5

Regards,

Rolf

My A330 Flightplan folder is C:\ Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flight plans and the flight plan is KATLKDEN01.flp. I am imputing KATL/KDEN in LSK1R to/from and the MCDU says not in database.

Thanks,

JeffG

KATLKDEN01.flp

• Deputy Sheriffs

What’s your Navigation Data Source(Setting in configurator)?

NavDataPro or Navigraph?

Which AIRAC are you running?

Please show us a screenshot of the configurator and one of the MCDU Status page (loaded at first entering  FMS or via DATA key, then STATUS)

I am set up the config for the A330 and when I load I get the following pages, when I enter KATL/KDEN and push LSK1R it goes to a new page called NEW WAYPOINT> I am attaching the pictures

JeffG 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/17/2021 at 8:15 AM, masterhawk said:

Please show us a screenshot of the configurator and one of the MCDU Status page (loaded at first entering  FMS or via DATA key, then STATUS)

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/17/2021 at 4:30 AM, jeffg said:

My A330 Flightplan folder is C:\ Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flight plans

Just to make sure, that path should be:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans

• Deputy Sheriffs

I assume from your screenshot that you use Navigraph.
Please tell us the AIRAC version, as requested on Wednesday.
Are the Navigraph files installed correct? Should look like this:

Archived