Installing Bravo configurator/plug in - in XP11

Downloaded fine - installed in computer fine - but hangs up at recognising XP11 installation folder

Have tried the --- x-plane_install_11 .TXT test etc but still no joy - (D:\XPlane11/ ----- D:\Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/)

Could it be that XP 11 is installed in Steam - and not recognised because of that ??

Any help appreciated

• Administrator

Hello,

Important is, that in the file x-plane_install_11.txt your correct path to your X-Plane 11 folder is written at the first position.

But you also can try to delete the file x-plane_install_11.txt (make a backup before).

Then start X-Plane 11 and close it again with the menu. X-Plane 11 will create a new txt file with the correct path of your started X-Plane 11.

Then try the Honeycomb Configurator again.

Greets Heinz

10 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

Important is, that in the file x-plane_install_11.txt your correct path to your X-Plane 11 folder is written at the first position.

But you also can try to delete the file x-plane_install_11.txt (make a backup before).

Then start X-Plane 11 and close it again with the menu. X-Plane 11 will create a new txt file with the correct path of your started X-Plane 11.

Then try the Honeycomb Configurator again.

Greets Heinz

Heinz - G'day 

worked like a charm  -- many thanks!!!!!

Now - how's about making P3D 4 and 5 somewhat easier for dills like me?

They are my go to sims !

7 minutes ago, jayteeaitch said:

Heinz - G'day 

worked like a charm  -- many thanks!!!!!

Now - how's about making P3D 4 and 5 somewhat easier for dills like me?

They are my go to sims !

Whoops - why is there no image available in XP settings as there is for Alpha??

• 2 months later...

I think that I signed up wrong. I am trying to get my Honeycomb bravo throttle quadrant working in xplane 11: I am not interested in crj550. The flaps respond but the throttle or mixture do not respond to attempts to configure

• Administrator

Hello ,

the Throttle, Mixture and Prop you only have to configure with the X-Plane 11 - Settings - Joystick menu. Not with the Honeycomb Configurator.

Do you have done it?

Greets Heinz

Archived