Please help me my airbus x extended reverse thrust wont work

so i just install my airbus X extended on FSX:SE lastest version i found out the reverse thrust wont work even i press the F2 BUTTON on keyboard the rever speed is already max and its doesnt even move 

Please login to view this video.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There's a dedicated support area for the Airbus Extended, so I moved this there for you. The General section where you first posted is for products without their own dedicated section.

You didn't mention whether or not you use FSUIPC, so I guessed you don't. If you do, simply reply back and I'll move this over to the FSUIPC support side. Also, now that you're in the right support area, please take a look at the threads with related titles and follow the troubleshooting posted.

I see from your video that your reversers are working.  If you are using the "Thrust Decelerate Quickly" command in FSX then you just need to move the Repeat slider all the way to the right to increase the level of Reverse Thrust.

Remember that Powerback (using Reverse Thrust to push an aircraft backwards) is possible in the A320, however Airbus (and engine manufacturers) do not allow it due to the possibility of injesting FOD.  Also, the Gross Weight of the aircraft will certainly affect this capability.  Generally speaking, reverse thrust at maximum is only about 40% effective as forward thrust.

Best wishes.

8 hours ago, windows10pro321 said:

Yes i have FSUIPC installed on my FSX the only product that work properly is the CRJ700/900 reverse thrust working very well

I understand you have FSUIPC installed, however are you using FSUIPC for your reverse levers?  Or are you using FSX Control Settings?  If you are using  FSX Binds (recommended) then I've provide the solution above.

If you are using FSUIPC then please understand that while our aircraft are compatible with FSUIPC, we do not provide technical support for setting up FSUIPC with our products.  We did however create a manual for doing so, and it was installed along with the Airbus software.  Other than that, you are welcome to search our Airbus forum for "FSUIPC" and you may find some helpful posts by other users, or you can check the FSUIPC Support Forum for the same.

Best wishes for Happy Flights my friend!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since you're using FSUIPC, I moved this thread over to the dedicated forum for that. That way, as this gets sorted, others with the same question will be able to pick up this trail.

Archived