Trim Sensitivity Adjustment for X-Plane 11 and Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Administrator

Hello PiloTrader,

this is a small issue but as I know, the developers will fix it with one of the next updates of the Honeycomb Configurator.

I will move your topic to our X-Plane 11 / Honeycomb forum....

Greets Heinz

• Aerosoft

Hi guys:

I think the default profile we deliver for the throttle does not contain any binding for trims. Only what cannot be achieved by X-Plane itself, which is the AP/MCP/FCU functionality. If you want to try you could assign "sim/flight_controls/pitch_trim_up" and "sim/flight_controls/pitch_trim_down" with the ConfigTool and select repeat to see if it makes a difference for you. Don't know if it does, though.

• Administrator

Hello Ben,

yes, you idea is very good. I have tested the assignment with additionally setting the "Switch" Repeat Activation, then the trimwheel works better.

Thanks for the tip....

I have tested it with the default cessna 172.

Greets Heinz

• Aerosoft

In the next version there will also be some advanced repeat functionality (normal - delayed normal - delayed fast) were delayed fast allows for possibly even faster repetition.

• 3 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived