Pictures not loading

Morshu

Hello people, 

I'm currenty browsing for some cool airbus liveries but all the pictures don't load, is there some kind of lag reduction that I accidentally turned on or is it just my internet?

Either way I can still view the pictures by clicking on them then clicking the little map icon in the middle, it then opens a new tab to the picture in full screen. It's a little bit annoying so I was wondering if it's a setting I accidentally modificated. 

Thanks

On 1/19/2021 at 4:49 PM, Herman said:

Which shop? If it's not the Aerosoft shop, you'll need to ask at that shop's support and not here.

Sir, thats why I posted a second one, because the livery downloads site isnt really a store, its on the forums & everything on there is free.

I would happily delete this thread but I can't see an option to do so.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'll do it for you and reopen the other one. In the future, if you realize you posted in the wrong area, simply ask for the first one to be closed...which is effectively what you did with the reply just above.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived