P3D v5 A330 Pro PFD

Hi,

I want to ask refresh rate of PFD, it is looking really low and hand flying on takeoff or landing if the weather is windy being really hard. Normally I got more than 60 fps in sim but PDF shows like I am getting 10 FPS. And also FD is really agressive sometimes or maybe due to refresh rate I can see like that. 

Is there any fix for this ? Plane is really good to fly but this refresh rate issue not enjoyable.

Thanks in advance,

Safak Caylı 

It should be 18fps if I'm not mistaken, that's the best compromise between visuals and performance.
I recall a couple years ago we tried increasing it but there was a substantial fps loss which was decided is not worth it.

It's been a couple years but I believe for an increase to 30fps on the PFD there was a loss of about 5-10 fps in overall simulator performance.

16 minutes ago, Emi said:

It should be 18fps if I'm not mistaken, that's the best compromise between visuals and performance.
I recall a couple years ago we tried increasing it but there was a substantial fps loss which was decided is not worth it.

It's been a couple years but I believe for an increase to 30fps on the PFD there was a loss of about 5-10 fps in overall simulator performance.

But also bring us smoothies for hand flying and smooth Flight director movement. 

is there any way to increase? It also should be I think because how other products makers do that like pmdg, flabs etc. I wanna increase it if it possible on my Pc at least. I can fit to 5-8 FPS lost because as I said it will bring smoother hand fly. 

thanks 

1 hour ago, safakcayli said:

But also bring us smoothies for hand flying and smooth Flight director movement.

The smoothest PFD is worth nothing if the whole sim lags though.

I would not know any way to increase it manually. However, the PFD is programmed in XML, you can change anything you like manually. Beware though that no support will be given. So make sure to back the file up!

1 hour ago, Emi said:

The smoothest PFD is worth nothing if the whole sim lags though.

I would not know any way to increase it manually. However, the PFD is programmed in XML, you can change anything you like manually. Beware though that no support will be given. So make sure to back the file up!

In the pfd xml where is located refresh rate. Do you know it ? I wanna try I looked it but cannot define where is located 

thank you 

Archived