Simstarter NG P3D update to version 2.1.2 (revision 16)

Meijer

Opening Simstarter I see this warning (see attached file): Auto update impossible. Please download update from Aerosoft support. 

There is nothing in the Aerosoft updater program.

How can I update to version 2.1.2?

regards

Alex

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately the screenshot is so small that it is impossible to read anything.

Simstarter checks at startup whether there is a new version available. Seems as if for some reason this is not possible. Maybe blocked by AV Software?

Ich habe selbiges Problem. Aus meinem Konto die Version 2.1.0.31 geladen und danach werde ich aufgefordert aus der Aerosoft Support Database ein Update zu laden.

I have the same problem. Version 2.1.0.31 is loaded from my account and then I am asked to load an update from the Aerosoft Support Database.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also maybe blocked by AV software? Or we have to wait till Peter jumps in here.
OR you can try to register your product:
https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

You need to setup an account. BUt I'm not sure if this helps, as it is for bxed products only.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No idea, will have to wait for Peter. Looks as if others have similar issues. You can also try to contact support directly.

Archived