Does AES support Taxi2Gate MMMX Xtreme Airport for FSX?

Forshaw

Hi; I see (based on the list) that AES supports Taxi2gate MMMX Mexico City "2013" however, there is no such product from T2G. They have the Mexico MMMX "Xtreme" for FSX which is what i have, so I just wanted to confirm if it's the xtreme that is supported. I don't want to assign the credit and then to find out it doesn't work, since I can't reverse it once it's done.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks.

Kindest Regards.

Contina. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since the version you have  (MMMX Xtreme)is not the same as the one in the support list (MMMX 2013), the answer is no. Your version was released around February 2014, which is plainly after a product labeled "2013."

HI Herman;

Thanks for the confirmation, I appreciate it. I thought as much but wasn't sure since as you pointed out mine was released in 2014 and the one listed was 2013. Interesting enough I didn't think there as a "2013" since I never saw that listed, thinking that it may have been a misprint or something like that.

Thanks again.

Kindest Regards.

Contina.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think you're right about a version with "2013" in the title. Anyway, you saved a wasted activation, so wise to ask.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived