Is there a place to report bugs?

Refreshing the bindings in the AFC_Bridge plugin causes the LEDs to turn off.

I cannot seem to assign daatrefs under the laminar/B738 directory to the LEDs. For example, I want to assign the AP light to turn on when the CMD A status is 1 but cannot seem to do so.

The gear lights are incorrect in the default and Zibo 737. The Left light corresponds the nose wheel in the sim. 

• Aerosoft

Hi,

currently there is an underlying issue where some datarefs don't show up on the start of a flight. Those seem to be mostly custom ones. We are investigating. Manually reloading the bindings from the Honeycomb menu once the simulation has started helps.

Other than that, I've tried assigning "laminar/B738/annunciator/parking_brake" via the ConfigTool and got the parking brake annunciator to light up on the Bravo. Also "laminar/B738/autopilot/cmd_a_status" works for me for the FCU-AP Led.

The Left light corresponds the nose wheel in the sim. 

Thanks for the hint...I've fixed that for the default throttle profile. Will be in the next version.

• 3 months later...
  • Aerosoft

As version 2.1 should have fixed this, I am closing this now.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived