AFC Bridge SimConnect failed to CallDispatch

So I started getting this error (AFCBridge SimConnect failed to call dispatch" this morning after flying MSFC all day yesterday without any errors.  It starting during first flight today with Cessna 152 in Pilot training.

While I was reporting the AFC Bridge failed to call Dispatch Error that had just crashed my MSFS flight.  I again got the dialog box with the same error.  MSFC had previously crashed and Nothing was running in foreground.

Please login to display this image.

Hi I'm new to forum but have of very recent encountered same issue.

I have installed the bravo throttle, navigraph and simbrief. And on long haul flights with 747 and 787 it has regularly had the dummy spit. I also have MSFS addon linker to ease community folder burdens. Anyway the addon linker has identified that has issue with afc bridge manifest .json file.

That file appears to belong to lights on bravo quadrant and on opening not all lights are catered for.

sorry further, last flight I was on at sim rate 4 crashed and had no other programs for msfs open

On a night flight in Cessna SkyHawk G1000 I entered a FlightPlan during flight to land in Melborne FL.
I used the Bravo Throttle to select NAV and all seemed to be working after about 10 mins the Screen Frozen and a couple mins later MSFS crashed and I got a dialog AFCBridge - SimConnect failed to CallDispatch. Had made many Cessna 152 VFR flights today with no issues. After rebooting, I tried the same flight this time entering a Flight Plan prior to takeoff and using the on screen G1000 buttons instead of Bravo buttons. No issues reported. I do have a crash dump file for the MSFS crash 

OK so I dumped AFC bridge to see what happens. Ok no lights on bravo. Ok can live with that atm. But I have tried to depart Canberra to Vienna and 4 times just crashed   . Am using sim rate 4, which is best stable rate. And no issues prior. I have also noticed poor frame rate 15-18 usually mid high 30's similar environment

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

vor 19 Minuten, bomberpj sagte:

OK so I dumped AFC bridge to see what happens. Ok no lights on bravo. Ok can live with that atm. But I have tried to depart Canberra to Vienna and 4 times just crashed   . Am using sim rate 4, which is best stable rate. And no issues prior. I have also noticed poor frame rate 15-18 usually mid high 30's similar environment

so just to be sure: you've removed the AFC_Bridge folder from your community folder and the sim still shutdown unexpectedly, correct?

vor 3 Stunden , RiverBum sagte:

On a night flight in Cessna SkyHawk G1000 I entered a FlightPlan during flight to land in Melborne FL.
I used the Bravo Throttle to select NAV and all seemed to be working after about 10 mins the Screen Frozen and a couple mins later MSFS crashed and I got a dialog AFCBridge - SimConnect failed to CallDispatch. Had made many Cessna 152 VFR flights today with no issues. After rebooting, I tried the same flight this time entering a Flight Plan prior to takeoff and using the on screen G1000 buttons instead of Bravo buttons. No issues reported. I do have a crash dump file for the MSFS crash 

But you were using the AFC_Bridge during both flights, correct? So, with both flights you had the lights on the throttle on? The only difference was that for the first flight you entered a flightplan in flight and on the second one you've already done that on the ground at your departue airport, correct?

• Aerosoft
vor 38 Minuten, bomberpj sagte:

That is correct

just about to re load I have also just added visual studio 2019 runtime

So..then in your case it cannot be related to the LED driver application as this is not loaded up anymore. Maybe also try if you can get past the unexpected shutdown by physically disconnecting the Bravo throttle. 

5 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi guys,

so just to be sure: you've removed the AFC_Bridge folder from your community folder and the sim still shutdown unexpectedly, correct?

But you were using the AFC_Bridge during both flights, correct? So, with both flights you had the lights on the throttle on? The only difference was that for the first flight you entered a flightplan in flight and on the second one you've already done that on the ground at your departue airport, correct?

Yes I made no change to AFC_Bridge.  In fact I believe I used the ALT select and VS Select during the successful flight

• Aerosoft
vor 4 Minuten, RiverBum sagte:

Yes I made no change to AFC_Bridge.  In fact I believe I used the ALT select and VS Select during the successful flight

Thanks for your report.

Right now the only thing we can do is try and collect evidence but it seems to me that there are at present simply still some issues surrounding peripherals in general. So, if you see a pattern where you have MSFS consistently shutdown on you, even without the LED driver application running, it is best to also report that via MSFS forums and their support desk with as much details about that particular flight as possible and all the hardware you are using.

Addition info:

Running MSFC in Ultra mode for most settings.  Have the HoneyComb yoke and the HoneyComb Bravo Throttle.   

I downloaded latest drivers from HoneyComb drivers Jan 18th. All LED and controls seem to work fine.

I also use the HoneyComb devices with X-Plane with no issues so far.

System Info:

• Intel Ten Core i9 10900K Processor
  • Intel Z490 Chipset Motherboard
  • 128 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM
  • 4 Terabyte NVME Solid State Hard Drive at 3500MB/s (SSD)
  • Nvidia RTX 3090 GPU with 24GB GDDR6X

So no SMFS crashing today so far.  I removed a conflicting Logitech Joystick and flew the Cessna 152 on about 15 patterns in MSFS Pilot training area and used only throttle and mixture on the Bravo.  Later I will try some patterns with Cessna 172 GL1000.  I can't find a pattern that consistently crashes MSFC.

Hi Ben

So I disconnected bravo quad and worked perfect.

I went to event viewer to see where the error was previous. ANd follows

Spoiler

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Error
Date:          19/01/2021 3:08:35 AM
Event ID:      1000
Task Category: (100)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      Main
Description:
Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fda32ba
Faulting module name: CoherentUIGT.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fc6aa59
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000013f507
Faulting process id: 0x1464
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6ed656cdbd794
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll
Report Id: e7e6c2f8-22da-4d89-bf54-24a375b7210b
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-01-18T19:08:35.8074020Z" />
    <EventRecordID>21723</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Main</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>FlightSimulator.exe</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>5fda32ba</Data>
    <Data>CoherentUIGT.dll</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>5fc6aa59</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>000000000013f507</Data>
    <Data>1464</Data>
    <Data>01d6ed656cdbd794</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll</Data>
    <Data>e7e6c2f8-22da-4d89-bf54-24a375b7210b</Data>
    <Data>Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe</Data>
    <Data>App</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

• Aerosoft
vor 1 hour , bomberpj sagte:

Hi Ben

Reveal hidden contents

Hi,

so...as this also happens to you without the LED driver application, I would give you the same advice that I have already given above:

Right now the only thing we can do is try and collect evidence but it seems to me that there are at present simply still some issues surrounding peripherals in general. So, if you see a pattern where you have MSFS consistently shutdown on you, even without the LED driver application running, it is best to also report that via MSFS forums and their support desk with as much details about that particular flight as possible and all the hardware you are using.

9 hours ago, bomberpj said:

Hi Ben

Hide contents

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Error
Date:          19/01/2021 3:08:35 AM
Event ID:      1000
Task Category: (100)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      Main
Description:
Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fda32ba
Faulting module name: CoherentUIGT.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fc6aa59
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000013f507
Faulting process id: 0x1464
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6ed656cdbd794
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll
Report Id: e7e6c2f8-22da-4d89-bf54-24a375b7210b
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-01-18T19:08:35.8074020Z" />
    <EventRecordID>21723</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Main</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>FlightSimulator.exe</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>5fda32ba</Data>
    <Data>CoherentUIGT.dll</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>5fc6aa59</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>000000000013f507</Data>
    <Data>1464</Data>
    <Data>01d6ed656cdbd794</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll</Data>
    <Data>e7e6c2f8-22da-4d89-bf54-24a375b7210b</Data>
    <Data>Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.12.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe</Data>
    <Data>App</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

This was an official bug at Microsoft in November

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=CoherentUIGT

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

there is now this post at the MSFS forums which confirms that the issue is indeed rooted somewhere within the simulator itself, so it will be fixed from Asobos side. There is also a new version 2.1 of the LED driver application available from us, but be advised that it is not specifically doing anything regarding the problems mentioned in this thread.

For now, I am closing this thread but it would be highly appreciated if you continued to participate on the MSFS forums to help track those issues down providing as much detail about your flights and individual sim setups as possible in order to quickly improve things for all of us.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived