Flight Calculator will not Start

joeporter

Hi, I just purchased Flight Calculator and installed it. When it opens, I click on the on/off button and all it does is close the application. I have it installed on WideFS . . 3.75. I installed FC on my client PC and pointed the FS9 director to my mapped drive across the network. All seemed to install fine, but when I load it and try to turn it on, it just closes and exits the program . . . .

Help appreciated.

Joe

I have even tried to install it on my FS9 PC and still the same issue, I press the on/off button and the program just closes, very frustrating . . . . help please . . .

I purchased this on simmarket, entered the correct infor in the registration and it said registration accepted and in both installs, just does not turn on . . .

Joe

Ok got it to work on the local install but it will not turn on or connect across the network via WideFS, it loads but no connection and no readings visible when pushing the mode button (I figured out that the on/off does what it is suppose to) So the issue is connecting via WideFS and I am a registered FSUIPC user version 3.75, actually a mod for our VA . . FSUIPC v3.783

Have tried about everything I can think of and it just will not run at all across wideFS . . . it does not display anything at all . . . can only turn it off and load it, yes, I have had FS running with wideFS indicating connected and then start Flight Calculator . . . no luck.

Thanks again . .