Bravo Throttle X-Plane 11.5 Different autopilot Button titles Hardware buttons and XPlane settings menu Stand up the real one??

Hi Guys - been struggling to set up the bravo throttle - selector, Decrease/Increase knob etc but finally seeing some daylight.

Have been chasing my tail with the CRS and VS buttons seeming to swap places on me and decided to start again and use XPlane for the button assignments which is when I noticed that the interactive assignment buttons in XPlane are different to those on the hardware. The Autopilot Hardware button VS, when pressed, lights up the X-Plane Assignment Key no 6 labeled as  CRS on the diagram and in the labeled assignment list.

Am I right to assume that it doesn't matter and to just go ahead and assign it as VS  or CRS ??

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers Pete

PS I don't care how many hours it takes me to set this up as far as I'm concerned the Alpha and Bravo are the Omega I've been waiting years for - just sooooo smooth.

PSS - dosen't mean I wouldn't appreciate any X-Plane  .jsons from some kind persons though 🙂

• Aerosoft

Hi Pete,

I've just moved your post into the correct subsection of the forum.

In the first models of the Bravo the "VS" button was labelled "CRS". But it is physically the same button.

Thanks Ben - I assume they will tidy up the software when the action slows down a little. Hope you enjoy fair skies and plenty of daylight under your wheels - Cheers Pete

• Aerosoft

Thanks and have a great Sunday, Pete.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived