additional Twin Otter Liveries

EDOT-TH

Does anyone know where the lower part (horizontal bar) of the footstep to the cockpit are in the paintkit's?

I,m having problems identifying it

I am not yet 100% sure, but these two jpgs might help. I know the BA paint has blue legs and footsteps. The leg is definitely #6 I think the step itself could be the bit just to the right of #1 (tailskid) - but I am stymied by the "ball ends" on the BA footstep as they are white

Anyway - the fiddly little bits are mostly on the wing (two sheets - 1 and 6) and the fuselage (sheet 2).

You might like to do something like this yourself?

locatorfuse.jpg

locator_sh_1.jpg

Hi Chris...thanx a million, I was creating the same thing as you have, now I dont have to finish it....lol...thanx to you my good man. Ah, those pesky small details, dunno how many hours that I have spendt tracking all these parts, but the footstep is somewhat elusive..that little bugger ;) Maybe there aint no texture for it, maybe it's just supposed to be gray.

Btw: nr.4 on the second picture, isn't that the front part of the main landing-strut (look at my Air Kenya re-paint...you'll see the black stripes on the MLG), maybe that part is called wing-fairing..heh he...

But again, thank you sooo much and have a continued wonderful weekend Chris :D

I finished skin of French DHC-6-300 MFO - The Multinational Force and Observers (MFO) is an international peacekeeping force overseeing the terms of the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel

Preview of this skin :) / dirty version of DHC-6 / :

dhc6mfo1ok2.jpg

dhc6mfo2ts8.jpg

dhc6mfo3nd3.jpg

dhc6mfo5en6.jpg

dhc6mfo4bx0.jpg

dhc6mfo6ro5.jpg

dhc6mfo7ju5.jpg

dhcvanceb9.jpg

nightmfo2ya0.jpg

More details about MFO: http://www.mfo.org/

Today on Avsim

THX :) . Im thinking too about this , but need more pictures (right side, top and down). Cant find. Anyone know about French page similar like Airliners.net or other ?

691081103502421ru3.th.jpg

and here: http://www.airliners.net/photo/France---Ai...-Air/1032691/L/

Number of reg. 745 / 118-IG, De Havilland DHC-6-300 Twin Otter 745 PT6A-27 French Air Force build in 1981 . Was at base: Mont-de-Marsan , 1982-?

Hey guys,

I'd love to see this Twotter : http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swiss-Feder...nada/1055601/M/

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swiss-Feder...nada/0718266/M/

I did some repaints 10 years ago for Fly2! But I doubt I'll ever have time to try repainting again...

Would anybody be willing to do it ?

Cheers ;)

SPIA had turned into Samoa Air when I was there in the late 90's and many of the old time employees had been there since the SPIA days.

I did a lot of island hopping in this old girl:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Samoa-Air/Samoa-Air/0323593

Sure hope somebody decides to do her. :wink:

cheers,

steve :)

"When you wish upon a star....."

Sir, maybe you could help finishing off this paint, what I need, is a good picture of the logo (the "flower" on the tail, it is hard to draw something when you dont know what it look's like ;) and pref. a picture of the aircraft from it's left side too...otherwise artistic freedoms will be the only solution.

Samoa_preview_07.jpg

E-mail me (scarp1@start.no) or post a link, or a picture, and you'll be flying Samoa Air before you know it! :wink:

"When you wish upon a star....."

E-mail me (scarp1@start.no) or post a link, or a picture, and you'll be flying Samoa Air before you know it! :wink:

:D:D Wow, wishing upon a star DOES work!!

Thanks Scarp, I'll gather some pics and get them in the mail to you.

cheers,

steve :)

Exactly my thought! Anybody working on an Aussie registration? 8)

Well... If you read through this thread, you will see that i have done

Aeropelican VH-KZO in two slightly different liveries. Have been tweaking the text on the side. Just need to do the thumbnails before release.

Ups, me too. Nice to see an those paints for FTX.

Another question. I'm not a painter so I can only beg for it. Is it possible to get a few more 100 paints. All the repaints focus on the 300 wheel model and there are a lot of paints for this one already. Me personally, I like the 100 more and love to see some 100 repaints. Thank you.

Well folks, much as I hate to say it, the real world has greater demands on me than FSX and painting. I am afraid I am going to be spending a lot more time offline than I planned. New job, house-hunting, removals and all that.

But I see the Twotter has motivated a heck of a lot of talent, so all you Twotter fans are already in excellent hands.

I shan't be repainting for probably quite a while - until well after the Orthodox Easter most likely even. So the Air New England is open for takers.

Well, thats not good news for us non-repainters, but hope all works out and you can start re-painting soon, love the repaints you do, have all of your SF260, and most of the P51's. Still trying to figure out easiest way to get the King Fisher for the Twin Otter.

Well folks, much as I hate to say it, the real world has greater demands on me than FSX and painting. I am afraid I am going to be spending a lot more time offline than I planned. New job, house-hunting, removals and all that.

But I see the Twotter has motivated a heck of a lot of talent, so all you Twotter fans are already in excellent hands.

I shan't be repainting for probably quite a while - until well after the Orthodox Easter most likely even. So the Air New England is open for takers.

Chirs, thanks for all your efforts, its appreciated. Real life always comes first, ANE can wait :-)

Well, thats not good news for us non-repainters, but hope all works out and you can start re-painting soon, love the repaints you do, have all of your SF260, and most of the P51's. Still trying to figure out easiest way to get the King Fisher for the Twin Otter.

That's easy! Visit http://forum.vfr-flightsimmer.de

Or follow this link straight to the download page.

Oh - and thanks for flying "Eagleskinner Aircraft Repaints", we hope to see you on board again real soon.

Ok, I finished 8) , today or tomorrow on Avsim.com. Check website.

DHC-6-300 1982-90 French Air Force, based in Mont-de-Marsan, France

dhc6faf3rl2.jpg

dhc6faf4ht3.jpg

dhc6faf8qt1.jpg

dhc6faf5rb0.jpg

dhc6faf1ss3.jpg

dhc6faf2lz9.jpg

dhc6faf6dl0.jpg

dhc6faf9lz0.jpg