A320 Main Panel Flood Lights

Hi Folks,

i read a lot of threads now, especially concerning panel lights. But I just found the problem with missing panel lighting in the 320Family.

However, I despair of the following problem:

My A320 Main Panel Flood light is absolutely different from the other pictures / videos I see, and also from the Main Panel Flood Light in my 330.

In the A320 it's just a small round spot - however it is a nice light, nearly real.

I've the 1.4.1.2 on the 320-series, and 1.0.3.2 on 330. Prepar3D v5.1 Hotfix 1 (5.1.12.26829). TrueGlass and RealLight is installed.

I tried a new install of the 320, but it doesn't help.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thx, RP

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

First of all: thanks for answering my question.

Okay - I understood that there are different lights in the 320 and 330. But I Thought, the screenshots showing the A320 were also showing different panel flood lights ("Spots") than mine.

Now I'll try to live with them ;)

A couple of comments:

While there is a difference for the A320, I have found that turning the light switch located on the center pedestal at the co-pilot side on one notch helps with the illumination  of the main cockpit panel.

Also this effect may have also be related to how RealLight is working which has known issues with P3Dv5.

I have just installed  the latest update made available by TFDI and the previous issues thar were causing CTDs appear to have been resolved. At least on a 4hr flight at the weekend I saw no instability.

Note: You do this at your own risk. I dont believe Aerosoft have updated their installers yet to include the latest version of Trueglass and RealLight.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/25/2021 at 5:11 PM, supera380 said:

Note: You do this at your own risk. I dont believe Aerosoft have updated their installers yet to include the latest version of Trueglass and RealLight.

On the latest updates just released we have included the latest installers that can be run from the Support Files folder of the aircraft product folder.

Archived