NW STRG DISC error

Deepblue12

Just had the above error appear in ECAMs for the first time in the A321 and cannot get rid of it. Tried reloading the flight several times but it just wont disappear.

Flight is departing NZWD from default runway (no pushback) as part of a global event and extremely frustrating its appeared.

can anyone please advise.

Everytime. As i was on the runway i didnt need to pushback but i tried it anyway. This is really weird as its only apparently happening at Antarctic stations (NZWD, NZIR and NZPG) Normally i'd just ignore it and fly from somewhere else but i'm taking part in a global fly in with my Virtual Airline and i'll be stuck if i cannot continue from here

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think it got in this case something to do with the fact that these are all ice runways. And as there is no way to really model a ice runway in the sim, it has to be simulated via ground friction and this might trigger the message. AFAIK no solution possible.

Archived