Simwings LEPA - SODE Jetways not aligned correctly

blau340

Hi,

just found a potential bug with the SODE jetways at Simwings Balearic Islands professional - Mallorca. The issue is that the jetways do not align correctly, this happens with every aircraft type and every jetway position. As you can see from the screenshot,

passengers (gsx lvl2) are in the correct position so no issues with the door config it also works fine with every other addon scenery.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, blau340 said:

Hi,

just found a potential bug with the SODE jetways at Simwings Balearic Islands professional - Mallorca. The issue is that the jetways do not align correctly, this happens with every aircraft type and every jetway position. As you can see from the screenshot,

passengers (gsx lvl2) are in the correct position so no issues with the door config it also works fine with every other addon scenery.

Are you using the SODE jetways from GSX2 or the ones offered by sim wings as additional download?

vor 7 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

Are you using the SODE jetways from GSX2 or the ones offered by sim wings as additional download?

The ones provided by sim wings

• Developer

The SODE Jetways for Sim-wings LEPA are developed based on the roles of the SODE SDK and connect correct to any Aircraft, where the aircraft.cfg or the Sode "AircraftExits.ini" below C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE has the correct offset for the base of the doors.

In your case it looks like the [EXITS] Values in the aircraft.cfg are set correct to the center of the door (thats the standard for all Ctrl+J Jetways, but the Aircraft exits are not correct in the Sode AircraftExits.ini, as Sode needs the coordinates set to the base of the exit. When SODE don't find this values it may connect based on the aircraft.cfg values, so that the base is in the middle of the door.

My Values in the AircraftExits.ini for the Aerosoft Airbus looks like this:

[Aerosoft:A318]
exit.0 = 0.4, 28.5, -6.5, 0.0, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, 28.5, 6.5, 0.0, 0

[Aerosoft:A319]
exit.0 = 0.4, 30.0, -6.5, 0.0, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, 30.0, 6.5, 0.0, 0

[Aerosoft:A320]
exit.0 = 0.4, 35.5, -6.5, 0.0, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, 35.5, 6.5, 0.0, 0

[Aerosoft:A321]
exit.0 = 0.4, 45.15, -6.5, 0.0, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, 45.15, 6.5, 0.0, 0

Hi,

thaks for the reply but I don´t use any Ctrl + J jetways since all have been swapped out with GSX2 SODE ones and it works with all of them and with all of my addon sceneries too. Here I have a comparison between sim wings LEPA and sim wings EDDH. Both done with the same AircraftExits.ini.

• Developer

Ok,

see the issue, I had an older Sode Jetway Version installed, in the actual files seams to be a wrong jetways.cfg included.

I must export the jetway again and we replace the Sode files next days.

In the mean time, please replace the jetways.cfg in the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\AJS_LEPA\model.314-LEPA folder with the attached once.

jetway.cfg

Archived