Beacon, strobe & wing lights issue

For some unknown reason all the above lights have ceased to function (all other lights are working).

It concerns only the A318/9 & A320/1 series (upraded to v1.4.1.1). My A330 is functioning properly (upgraded to v1.0.3.1).

Am using P3dv4.5HF3

Advise appreciated. Thank you.

Herman 

Please login to display this image.

Please note that by wing lights, I meant NAV lights.

Note also that I am using TOGA's Envtex & Envshade and REX's Sky Force3D & Environment Force products. No other external shaders are being used.

An observation... why would this situation effect the "baby" busses and not the A330?

Assistance appreciated as the annoying issue still persists. Thanks.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Hauer said:

Note also that I am using TOGA's Envtex & Envshade

Turn it off or delete, clear your shader cache and check that original sim files are being restored. Sometimes those shader tools replace original files.

Thanks for your response, Otto.

Just finished going through everything step by step prior to reading your response and have resolved the issue...

I forgot to mention that I also use the A320 Immersion V2 package by Parallel 42  and just noticed that even though the program automatically loaded in the background, it had been "deactivated".

When going into the Immersion Manager it indicated "uninstalled" which was obviously caused during the product update procedure.

Pleased to confirm that all is working now.  This was a good lesson for me and possibly helpful for other simmers with similar setups.

Herman

Archived