Aerosoft Calvi for MSFS

Dear Aerosoft’s team,

I felt in love with MSFS. And you did a very good and reactive job delivering products for this beautiful sim.

I spend hours of flight onn Calvi as this is one of the best beautiful approach in the world.

Do you plan to release Aerosoft Calvi for MSFS ?

Thank you for your reply and I wish you the best for 2021!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/3/2021 at 2:39 AM, Harmanius said:

I am sorry for posting it here. But I have some troubles with your website. I did not get how to create a new tread. Do you guys have any actual job offers? I would like to try myself working on you. I have already checked several websites like https://jooble.org/jobs/Brownsville%2C-TX. And I did not found your offers there. Thank you!

Please don't hijack unrelated threads. Starting a new topic is as simple as left-clicking on the area noted by the red arrow I added to a screenshot of a forum page (below). Sorry, but I can't help you with Aerosoft job offers.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived