Questions about Dornier Do-27

Brice

[FRENGLICH]

Small translation of my subject let without answer in the french section. :)

- How reach 103 kt or even 114 kt in cruise :?: I'm not arrive to surpass 80/90 kt.

I've the following readings :

ATA 0,55

RPM 2 800

Oil pressure 5

Oil temp 113 (at max but how cool it ? Cowl flap ?)

CylinderHead temp 190

Fuel press 1,0

Weight 2920

- Why the settings of the config panel (shift+8) aren't saved :?:

- How use the EGT gauge and set the wealth of the mixture during cruise :?:

- How use the buttons in the right of the C/B panel (Fuel quantity, A,Fuel pressure,A ...) :?:

Thanks.

[/FRENGLICH] :P

Have you checked over at the Digital Aviation forum that can be found here to see if any of these issues have been raised before.

Thanks, I've found something about the oil temperature (cooled with cowl flap it seems). There is also a video on youtube about the starting but it's the same, and nothing about the rest.

Have you performed maintenance on it lately? Have you looked after the engine properly? If not, the performance degrades, or you could even end up with an engine failure.....

I've checked the engine after flight, it had need maintenance, but not before...

Tomorrow, second flight with the do27, I'll see if it's the same thing or not. :)

EDIT:

I've understood :D, I had down the throttle to 2800 RPM instead of down propeller for get 2800 RPM. :P

I'm going ask my other questions on the Digital-Aviation's forum, thanks. :)