Copying Profiles doesn't carry over LED Settings

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

the only way I was able to reproduce was by having no profile selected at the beginning and also not having the profile automatically selected after creation. Then, on manual selection, the newly created profile does not show anything. No buttons, as well as no LEDs. Will put it on my list for fixing.

The only way to copy everything over, I found, is to copy the Default_Throttle.json in honeycomb_profiles, Open it up and change "Default Throttle" to whatever you what to name it. Then open the configurator and navigate to "Import Profiles" in the settings and then select the new .json file.

• Administrator

Hello,

Best way to copy the Default_Throttle profile is to do it with the Honeycomb Configurator.

Start the Honeycomb Configurator.

Then got to "Actions" and use "Create new profile" (for the Bravo Throttle Qadrant).

Then with "Name:" enter a new name for your profile.

Then with  "Copy from:" choose "Default_Throttle". (don't use "Default Profile").

Then set "Select profile after creating it".

Then click on "Create".

Then you have a new profile with all bindings from the Default_Throttle but with a new name.

So you can configure more own bindings (without loosing the Default_Throttle bindings) as you want....

Greets Heinz

EDIT:

Don't forget to load and activate your profile with the Honeycomb Configurator Tool.

Profile - choose your profile - Load

Actions - Activate current profile

Then In X-Plane 11: Menu - Plugins - Honeycomb - BFC Throttle - reload bindings

I have the same problem.  If I uninstall the AFC_Bridge program and re-install it, I can get the lights to work just fine.  Next time I start up after exiting, the LED' don't work.  They indicate that they are working as the lights work in x plane itself, but they are dead on the TQ.

• Administrator

Do you have activated the bindings in X-Plane 11?

Honeycomb Configurator Tool:

Profile - choose your profile - Load

Actions - Activate current profile

The activated profile shall stay activated as long as you don't activate another profile with the Configurator.

Then In X-Plane 11:

Menu - Plugins - Honeycomb - BFC Throttle - reload bindings

• 3 months later...
  • Aerosoft

As the upcoming version 2.2 will have "Default Profile" renamed into "Empty Profile", I am closing this now.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived