Cannot get Airbus landing lights to illuminate

I am using P3Dv4 and cannot get my landing lights to work on the airbus, they are on on the plane but do not illuminate the ground . I have tried trolling through countless forums but cannot find the answer in P3D. WQould be great full for any help

I'm running P3Dv4.5 and Aerosoft - 318-19 Professional Aerosoft - 320-321 Professional its not just the landing and turn-off lights that are not working also the Nav, strobe and wing lights. All are switched on inside the aircraft but no illumination on the ground, What i have noticed is the landing lights are actually on when looking from outside the aircraft but they don't light the runway up. The logo light works fine it lights the tail fin ok. Its really odd. All other lights inside the cockpit are ok i.e. panel, dome lights etc. 

I'm running P3Dv4.5 and Aerosoft - 318-19 Professional Aerosoft - 320-321 Professional its not just the landing and turn-off lights that are not working also the Nav, strobe and wing lights. All are switched on inside the aircraft but no illumination on the ground, What i have noticed is the landing lights are actually on when looking from outside the aircraft but they don't light the runway up. The logo light works fine it lights the tail fin ok. Its really odd. All other lights inside the cockpit are ok i.e. panel, dome lights etc. 

Sorry I'm not with you, unfortunately I'm not too good with computers and i find I'm out of my depth lots of times thanks for your help though, the only thing i can see is Prepar3D 4.x (4.5.12.30293) and Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional for Prepar3D v4.x version: 1.4.1.1. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your P3D version is outdated. Please update it to the latest version, which is P3Dv4.5 plus Hotfix 3.

After that update the Bus via the ASUpdater (turn on experimental updates by clicking on "Cofiguration) to its latest version which is currently 1.4.1.3

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not see any problems here. Are you using any tools that might change default sim files, like some immersion oder shader tools?

• Deputy Sheriffs

So please turn it off. Maybe you also need to clear your shader cache. That's what I get with standard P3D, no fancy tools or whatever:

Please login to display this image.

mopperle

Just turned sim on loaded the airbus and all is well again, how that happened i haven't the foggiest, my only thought is when i updated the sim and the airbus i never restarted the machine so i think that could be the answer. But who cares its great again, thanks for all your time and patience.

Best Regards

Bill

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived