error with fs2crew and airbus aerosoft a318 / 319/320/321 professional

ghostriderone

Good morning in previous days I sent a problem of as a318 / 319/320/321 professional, I have not received any response and when I try to enter the topic it tells me that I do not have permission and the error code appears: 2F173 / K
 The topic to be discussed is with the interaction of fs2crew and the four aircraft models, in that topic I comment that I have everything installed correctly and things where you would think is wrong

I leave you the images of the error this happens after two min when the fs2crew is rearmed and it occurs in airports with elevations of 5000 6000 7000 and 8000 with and without scenarios of other brands 

to the degree that the fs2crew is stunned creating the approach stage and the sound it emits for the change is constantly stuck I hope and they manage to find that error greetings and thanks 

If you need more information I will gladly let you know this happens in the four aircraft from a318 / 319/320/321 professional

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived