[Fixed] Sim-wings La Gomera CTD !

michalis

Hello ,

I have purchased sim-wings La Gomera from Microsoft's Marketplace !

It used to work fine in the past without any issues !

All of a sudden i get CTD's .

Any help will be appreciated .

Thank you ,

Mike Georgiou 

• Developer

Yes, there are issues in the Simulator known now, where several Addon are getting CTD‘s.

I am prepare an update this week with the hope to get all fixed and be aware agains addon combination issues. But I could not say, how long it needs to be available in the marketplace.

26 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Yes, there are issues in the Simulator known now, where several Addon are getting CTD‘s.

I am prepare an update this week with the hope to get all fixed and be aware agains addon combination issues. But I could not say, how long it needs to be available in the marketplace.

Good to Know , thank you Oliver !

I have purchased 2 more sceneries from Marketplace from other developers ( S20  and  PAWG ) and i get an immediate CTD as well  ! 

I guess both of them needs an Update !

Regards 

Mike 

• Developer

There seams to be naming conflicts in the Packet structur. As the SDK is not specify this, most use the examples for orientation, but this will result in this issues. Not a nice situation, cost a lot of time and frustration for all.

Lets hope that msfs developers can find a solution soon to avoid future conflicts !

To be honest , i will not buy any more sceneries from marketplace , at least for now !!

• Developer
31 minutes ago, michalis said:

Lets hope that msfs developers can find a solution soon to avoid future conflicts !

To be honest , i will not buy any more sceneries from marketplace , at least for now !!

Good desition:

1.) Products you buy via Aerosoft we can update faster (Installer replace or ASUpdater)

2.) less money gone "lost" on the way to the developers ;)

On 1/11/2021 at 1:37 PM, OPabst said:

Hello ,

Any idea when the New version (Update) will be available via Microsoft's Marketplace ? ( At the moment i keep on getting CTD's ) !

Thank you ,

Mike 

• Developer

We wait until Monday, if there are any issues reported from the Users of Aerosoft/Simmarket, then we send the new Version to Microsoft. How long they need to make it available I don’t know. The activation for the release needed 3 Weeks.

4 hours ago, OPabst said:

We wait until Monday, if there are any issues reported from the Users of Aerosoft/Simmarket, then we send the new Version to Mircosoft. How long they need to make it available I don’t know. The activation for the release needed 3 Weeks.

Thank you very much Oliver !

• Developer

The Version 1.1.1 of La-Gomera is now also available as Update from the Ingame Marketplace. I hope this fixes the CTD issues there.

On 1/22/2021 at 4:06 PM, OPabst said:

The Version 1.1.1 of La-Gomera is now also available as Update from the Ingame Marketplace. I hope this fixes the CTD issues there.

Thank you ! Yes it does !!

• OPabst changed the title to [Fixed] Sim-wings La Gomera CTD !
  • OPabst locked this topic

Archived