Mega Paris Orly trees and buildings on Rwy 240 / 60

Mike Friedman

Using Mega Paris Orly (FS9 2004)

If autogen is set to anything above NONE trees and buildings appear on RWY 240 / 60

This often happens on freeware, I did not expect it to happen on payware ( Euros 25.99 ) do you have an exclude fix? As I like to fly with at least some autogen.

Why no support for FS9 if you still take full price for the FS9 ( 2004 ) products?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Mike Friedman said:

Using Mega Paris Orly (FS9 2004)

If autogen is set to anything above NONE trees and buildings appear on RWY 240 / 60

This often happens on freeware, I did not expect it to happen on payware ( Euros 25.99 ) do you have an exclude fix? As I like to fly with at least some autogen.

Why no support for FS9 if you still take full price for the FS9 ( 2004 ) products?

Hi, 7min old post and direct blaming for non existing support?🤔

Back to topic:

I’m not sure if any of the deputies is still using fs9. Maybe one of the community can help.

I have no experience with fs9. My first was FSX. My only idea is a layering problem in the scenery library.

Maybe you should try to contact support@aerosoft.com

On 1/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, masterhawk said:

Hi, 7min old post and direct blaming for non existing support?🤔

Back to topic:

I’m not sure if any of the deputies is still using fs9. Maybe one of the community can help.

I have no experience with fs9. My first was FSX. My only idea is a layering problem in the scenery library.

Maybe you should try to contact support@aerosoft.com

The forum was called "Support forum" yet there was not a thread for FS9 2004, I had to post in the FSX & P3D forum hoping to get a reply, hence why I said there was no support directed at FS9.

Thank you masterhawk for your reply.

I will raise a ticket with Aerosoft and see what help I get. I suspect it is an exclude file that does not cover the full area required.

Regards

Mike

Archived