Rudder Pedal Disconnect LVar

C.r2130

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone is able to help me out here.. I am looking for the LVar of the Rudder Pedal Disconnect button on the the Tiller Handle. I know the button works in the sim as I use the Tiller to taxi and have used the button while taxing to do a control check, but would like to assign the Disconnect button to a key on my joystick.

Any help greatly appreciated ! Thanks !

maybe FSUIPC/LINDA is your friend. Both can list LVars

On the other hand, you can also do this via the SDK of the flight simulator.

If you are unlucky then there is no LVar for this function.

Ahoj

-Uwe

Thanks for replying, I have no clue where to start with the SDK side of things. Do you mean there maybe an option for this function in the Dropdown menus of FSUIPC ?

Thanks !

I used LINDA at that time. LINDA is a freeware extension of the FSUIPC (registered).
Call this page

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/427-linda-downloads/

and download the LINDA suitable for your flight simulator. Extract the download and search for Manual.pdf.  Using a PdfViewer, search the manual for the term "tracer" . From there you will find the manual for hunting LVars.

But there is no guarantee if the needed LVar is defined.

On the above website you will also find already defined aircraft profiles. Maybe the one you are looking for is already there.

I wish a successful hunt
-Uwe

Thanks for directing me to this thread. I am following the steps but I am running in to an issue. I am unable to run the "LINDA Tracer" window, any suggestions ?

On 1/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, Hüpper said:

Have you enabled the Developer Mode in the LINDA Settings ? In my manual page 7 Advanced Settings.

Ahoj
-Uwe

I did realised this about 20 mins after posting. Thank you for replying ! I cannot find the LVar for the Rudder Pedal Disconnect Button. Thank you all the same everyone for your help !

Archived