EDDB - Fix ILS 07R/25L for FSX

James Street

Good evening,

Today I flew into EDDB on the ILS 25L, and, contrary to what I found in the forum, the ILS for the FSX version is still not updated (at least, it doesn't capture neither the LOC nor G/S). This way, I wanted to know if there's a way to fix it.

I read that it is necessary to download again from the order page, but I've done it in December, and the ILS is not working.

My version is v1.12, bought here on Aerosoft website.

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi James, I think there was an unofficial fix for  this, late me check.

As EDDB just opened recently, nobody took really care about this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, just found. Try the following, but no guarantee given as it is unofficial and I cant check it as I do not use the FSX anymore since many years:

- in FSX\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg\Scenery rename the file AF2_EDDB_BEROpen.BGL, so that you have a backup

- unpack the attached file, and copy the included file to the folder above.

EDDB FSX ILS Fix.zip

On 1/10/2021 at 8:54 AM, mopperle said:

OK, just found. Try the following, but no guarantee given as it is unofficial and I cant check it as I do not use the FSX anymore since many years:

- in FSX\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg\Scenery rename the file AF2_EDDB_BEROpen.BGL, so that you have a backup

- unpack the attached file, and copy the included file to the folder above.

EDDB FSX ILS Fix.zip 15.86 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you so much! This was very annoying, as I've downloaded and reinstalled and it hadn't been solved for the FSX.

Cheers!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived